Frozen yogurt could definitely be a delicious treat anytime. And so learning how to make one could be a great idea as well. Even without ice cream maker, you could definitely have the chance of making the best frozen yogurt. You can make this kind of recipe all yours through adding some nuts, fruit and sweet stuffs such as chips, chocolates, cookies and a lot more. The process of making frozen yogurt could be done with the use of ice cream maker or even without the said equipment.Get My List of Best yogurt makers with Review
You can opt making frozen yogurt though you have no ice cream maker. Rather, you can consider a freezer into the refrigerator. And the process is called still freezing. The quantity and texture might be slightly different compared with the use of ice cream maker due to the idea that it is not being mixed continuously. And in order to make frozen yogurt that is creamier and smoother beat the prepared yogurt ingredients for almost two or three times during the process of freezing.
And here’s how:
Frozen yogurt could be done through this method. It would be so simple. There is just a need to remember taking the yogurt mixture out after numbers of hours for it might freeze into solid if not.
- Pour the prepared ingredients into a metal mixer bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap or foil.
- Freeze for almost two hours or up until firm within the edges and semi-soft into the center.
- Beat with the use of electric mixer into medium-high speed up until soft ye not significantly melted.
- Repeat beating and freezing if desired one or two times.
As an alternative for an ice cream maker in making frozen yogurt, you could as well consider the use of food processor.
- Pour the prepared yogurt ingredients into a square baking pan.
- Then cover it with plastic wrap or foil.
- Place into the freezer and then freeze for an hour or two or up until solid.
- Break the frozen mixture into pieces and then put it into the food processor.
- Utilize metal blade into the food processor and then process until soft. Consider the idea of not melting it.
- Repeat processing and freezing for one or two times once desired.
After the last beating, fold or stir in any chopped or whole nuts, pieces of cookies or candy and large fruit pieces or some prepared ingredients used in order to produce marbled or swirled effect. After the final beating, serve the frozen yogurt or you could return it to freezer and then serve later. And that is how simple and easy to make frozen yogurt though without the use of ice cream maker.
For those that are into the idea of making the best frozen yogurt even without the use of ice cream maker just consider the above mentioned steps. With the help of the above steps, there will be an assurance of making the best frozen yogurt to enjoy by everyone.Get My List of Best yogurt makers with Review