As a water filter pitcher that you can use at home (or while in camping), the Aquagear Water Filter Pitcher looks to be a promising choice for you and your family. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of its features and benefits and weigh down its pros and cons for you to know whether this water filter pitcher is good for you.
Features and Benefits
Here are some of the great features of this water filter pitcher:
- Triple capacity filters – its filters are able to filter up to 150 gallons of water per use. Knowing the capacity of a water filter helps you to identify its strength and ease of maintenance. Having a quality set of filters will help you to filter out various contaminants that are in your water sources, such as waste chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, and much more.
- BPA-free materials – all of the materials that have been used to make the water filter pitcher are BPA-free and are FDA-approved so that you’re guaranteed only with quality and clean materials that won’t mix with your drinking water. Other water filter pitchers are not really BPA-free, especially the cheaper ones, so it pays to have something that you know is safe to get drinking water from.
Related post: Best Alkaline Water Pitcher
- Five-stage filter – included in its filter set are two-micron pores and a fluoride and lead filter. Fluoride and lead are both harmful to your health so they need to be filtered out from your water source. It also gets rid of other heavy metals such as mercury, chromium, and the like.
- Retains healthy minerals – unlike RO or reverse osmosis systems (most of them, at least), this water filter pitcher will retain calcium and magnesium, which are both needed by the body in terms of minerals for overall health.
- Lifetime guarantee – with its friendly customer support, this water filter pitcher is backed by a lifetime warranty if ever it breaks due to manufacturer defects – you can have it replaced without spending a single cent.
Pros and Cons
Now, let’s take a look at some of its pros and cons:
- Ease of assembly – putting the pitcher together is quite a breeze due to the included instructions and the simple mechanism of the whole unit. This can help you if you are new to having a water filter pitcher at home or if you simply don’t have a lot of time and want to use it right away.
- Quick filtering – the pitcher can filter within 5 minutes or less, which can be useful if you are on a camping trip or you just want to take the hassle out of waiting for the water to be filtered.
- Great customer service – the manufacturer’s customer service is quite friendly due to their quick responses for any item defects and questions. Having a dedicated customer service line makes the product very marketable and puts the customers at ease. We all know that nothing is perfect in this world, and the same is true for any product. That’s why if a company stands by its products and customer satisfaction, it will be a great advantage.
- Easy refilling method – you can refill this water pitcher even without taking the top cover apart. This can help you save a lot of time in the long run. Refilling the water filter pitcher often makes a mess in the kitchen if ever you have to take the top off first. This is why the method that’s being used in this water filter pitcher is quite unique and mess-free.
- Great tasting water – many customers have claimed that its water output almost tastes like famous bottled water brands like Evian, which we know is a quality international brand.
- A bit bulky – some customers complained that the design of the water filter pitcher is not as sleek as other pitchers in terms of their filter design.
- A bit more expensive – compared to other water filter pitchers, the price of this unit can be a little bit more. However, if you are looking for quality for the price then it won’t really be an issue.
To wrap it up, the Aquagear Water Filter Pitcher is quite a good pitcher to consider if you want a heavy-duty water filter pitcher at home or while in camping. It is easy to refill, simple to put together and creates great-tasting water within a short amount of time. Its powerful filter and BPA-free materials can ensure that you’ll have quality filtered water that’s safe for drinking.
Despite its cons and slightly pricy tag, it still stands to be a great pitcher to have for most homes due to its durable material and reliable filters. After all, the company stands by its products with a great customer service line.