Breakfast is the most important meal of your day. You need to eat healthy foods every morning to make your body healthy. Some people enjoy eating waffles in morning because it is tasty and looks good in which you can eat them with some chocolate, honey, jam or syrups at the top. However, going to restaurant is expensive so it is better for you to make your own at home.
There are waffle makers you will find in the market that can surely help you make your delicious waffles. You will just need to prepare the needed ingredients so you will just put it into the plates of your waffle maker. You will just wait until your waffle is completely complete.
However, even though this waffle is easy to prepare and cook to have a delicious breakfast treat, cleaning it is a daunting task for everyone. To help you clean it here are the things and right procedure of cleaning you will need.
Things you need in cleaning waffle maker
- Dry towel
- Soft scrub brush
- Old toothbrush
- Baking soda
- Dish liquid
Steps in cleaning your waffle maker
- Unplug your waffle maker to make it cool to help you avoid to be burned when you clean it,
- Dip the cloth in soapy and warm water then wring out the cloth and wipe the outside surface of your waffle maker.
- If there is dry cake on its battered crumbs, you need to dip the cloth in soapy and warm water and wring it well until it rid of. Or you can lay down the cloth for about few minutes. But you need to keep in your mind that your cloth is not so wet to avoid dripping its wiring.
- If there is some stuck baking soda, you can use your old toothbrush to scrub it until it removes.
- Once you are done in removing some food particles in your waffle maker, you can clean it with dish cloth that is dampened in soapy warm water. Shake off your scrubber to avoid dripping on wire. Ensure that your scrub brush gets into tunnels but simple brushing is enough to avoid any scratch from its surface.
- If you think your waffle maker is clean, you can now wipe it through the use of loth that is dampened in plain water to get it rinse well from its residue of soap. You can dry it with towel and wipe your finger from the grid tunnels to feel if there are still oil residue and repeat cleaning.
Cleaning waffle maker after use will keep it good as new. Some people can clean their equipment for about five minutes or less before they store it in its proper place. From the above tips, you will have the assurance that your equipment is properly clean. You can now cook your waffle whenever you want since you already know how to clean it. So are you ready for another experiment of waffle recipe to have a nice treat for your family? Well I think you are.