The Cajun Injector Electric Smoker is regarded by users as the perfect tool for making the perfect jerky. Its features are so amazing. This Cajun Injector electric smoker can bring out the delectable taste & flavor of smoked fish, tofu and veggies among others. The Cajun Injector electric smoker takes out the dangers and messy results of fire driven methods. It features a digital control panel for an easy to use smoking machine.
This electric smoker from Cajun offers steady, consistent temperatures that can be adjusted from 100 degrees F to 275 degrees F. Since it is electricity-powered, users just need to plug it in, choose the desired temperature, set the time and allow this smoker to do its job. Once the time expires, it will shut off automatically.
This Cajun Injector electric smoker features a wood pellet tray complete with a side access chute. With this feature, users can flavor food using your desired wood during the slow-cook process. Whether you prefer hickory and apple or oak, this machine offers the best way to spice up your food.
This electric smoker also features a drip tray found at the bottom of the machine. It ensures easy cleaning. The water tray found inside the Cajun Injector Electric Smoker prevents meats and other types of food from drying out during the cooking process.
Other great features of the Cajun Injector Electric Smoker include 2 rear wheels for ease of mobility; an adjustable door latch for sealing in smoke & flavor; 2 front legs w/ adjustable height for ensuring stability; as well as an air damper. It also comes with 4 large-sized cooking trays as well as 1 small-sized cooking tray for cooking small to large volumes of food. The Cajun Injector Electric Smoker package also comes with 2 oven mitts, a comprehensive manual and a food temperature probe. Its durable black exterior ensures a sturdy machine. It also has an energy efficient insulated design.
This Cajun Injector electric smoker measures 32.25 inches x 18.75 inches x 17.75 inches. It weighs 50 lbs. It is ETL certified. It is backed up by a 90-day warranty.
Cajun Injector Electric Smoker Features and Specifications
- The Cajun Injector Electric Smoker has a digital control panel for a more user-friendly smoking machine.
- This electric smoker from Cajun has an adjustable temperature which ranges from 100 degrees F to 275 degrees F – offering steady, consistent temperatures.
- It is electricity-powered.
- The Cajun Injector electric smoker has a wood pellet tray w/ side access chute for flavoring and spicing up meat, fishes and other types of food.
- This electric smoker comes with a drip tray located at the bottom of the machine – for easy cleaning.
- It has a water tray located inside to prevent meats & other types of food from drying out while cooking.
- The Cajun Injector Electric Smoker comes with 2 rear wheels for ease of mobility.
- It has an adjustable door latch to seal in smoke & flavor.
- It comes with 2 front legs w/ adjustable height to ensure stability
- It features an air damper for added user convenience.
- The Cajun Injector Electric Smoker comes with 4 large-sized cooking trays as well as 1 small-sized cooking tray – allowing users to cook small to large volumes of food.
- The package comes with 2 oven mitts, a comprehensive manual and a food temperature probe.
- It has a durable black exterior and an energy efficient insulated design.
- The Cajun Injector electric smoker is compact & stable with its 32.25 inches x 18.75 inches x 17.75 inches measurement and 50 lbs. weight.
- It is ETL certified.
- It comes with a 90-day warranty.
Cajun Injector Electric Smoker Customer Reviews and Ratings
Browsing though the different customer reviews for the Cajun Injector Electric Smoker, this electric smoker seem to have all the great features homeowners are looking for in an electric smoker. Then again, there were also users who have pointed out down sides to its use. There were even a couple of users who mentioned how disappointed they were with the unit.
Looking closely, the unit does as advertised during the first few times that you use it. However, after some time, users have noticed problems with its use already. There were users who mentioned that the unit just stopped heating after 2 to 3 hours. Some users also mentioned that they found the shelf holding brackets quit sharp. If you will call customer service, users note that the number found on the owner’s manual is wrong. Then again, once you reach them, they’re not really helpful, according to some users too. Click here to read more customer reviews…
Overall, Cajun Injector Electric Smoker could be better. It may have excellent features but it doesn’t last very long. Whether this is due to factory defects or its how the unit really goes, customer service is not much help. It is no wonder it has low to average star ratings from reviewers. With regards to its price, it may be cheap but users feel that it’s not comparable to its poor construction.
We have found the best discounts and prices for the Cajun Injector Electric Smoker Review on Amazon.Click here to check it out.